The Bar cost at a wedding reception can be very expensive. Lily’s Bridal has done some research for you to help save you money on your bar and still have an amazing party with a lower bill.
1. Specialty cocktails will help stretch the pricey liquor. You can serve more martinis than vodka and cranberry.
2. You do need to have a champagne toast. It can be water or whatever else your guests are drinking.
3. Having a beer and wine bar will save money on your bar bill.
4. Serve beer cocktails. They are very tasty and less expensive.
5. BYOB – you can stock up on items at sales. Then bring them to your reception. Another way to save money on your bar bill.
6. Use all-purpose glassware. Having separate glasses for every type of drink can be costly if you are renting.
7. Before refilling or tossing away beverages, ask first so you are not wasting refills or someone’s drink.
8. Instead of wine – serve Sangria.
With these 8 simple tips, you can save money on your bar bill and still have an amazing reception. CHEERS!