Fall is a very popular time for weddings in Maryland. In fact, at Lily’s Bridal, we see more fall weddings than at any other time of the year. Lily’s Bridal recently spoke to several of our brides that are getting married in the coming fall months to see what special touches they are adding to their fall weddings. We wanted to share some of their Fall Wedding ideas to help you plan your fall wedding.
- Our Lily’s Brides are choosing deep reds, golds, rusts, and purples for their fall wedding colors.
- A perfect gift idea for your bridesmaids/matrons/maids and moms would be a shrug or pashmina to help keep them warm with the cool fall air.
- Fall wedding ideas for centerpieces are seasonal vegetables and seasonal flowers. Such as eggplants, cabbages, pumpkins, gourds, apples, mums, marigolds, and petunias.
- Your guests’ favorites include caramel apples, maple syrup, apple cider mix, candied pecans, individual tarts, and fall-scented soaps or candles.
- Instead of a tiered traditional wedding cake, let your guests eat pies from the season. Serve Pecan, Apple, Blackberry, Pumpkin, Grape, and Cranberry pies. Don’t forget the ice cream and fresh whipped cream.
- Cocktails that help warm you and your guests up from the chilled air. Think spiced apple cider, Irish coffee, caramel appletini, and fall-inspired mojitos.
- Warm up your guests with a bonfire if your venue allows it. Make your own Smores for dessert and tell wonderful stories of the bride and groom.
Our Lily’s Brides shared all wonderful suggestions for their fall weddings. Thank you to our fall brides for sharing their planning with us.