Are you planning on using a Stylist to do your hair and make-up for your wedding day? Before you sign your contract with the stylist, we suggest you have the following 10 Questions to Ask a Hair/Makeup Artist questions ready.
1. How long have you been doing hair and makeup for weddings?
2. Is there a fee for a trial?
3. What does your fee include?
4. How many brides and bridal parties will you book on the same day?
5. Do you have a backup plan in case you cannot make it on my wedding day?
6. What products will you use on my hair and face?
7. Do you have references I can contact?
8. Do you have a portfolio I can review?
9. Will you provide me with a schedule for the day? What time to arrive? When will the process start, etc?
10. Will I sign a contract?
We strongly suggest you have these questions answered, and once you feel 100% confident in your Hair/Makeup Artist, book the date and sign the contract. Make sure you bring photos with you from the trial date. So this will help the artist remember what was decided from the trial appointment.
Lily’s Bridal & Prom is Maryland’s largest bridal boutique offering exclusive Wedding and Prom Dresses designers. Plus Size Bridal – Book Your Appointment Today