When it comes to your wedding day, you will want to glow as you make your way down the aisle! After all, you are the bride, and all eyes will be on you.
Take a Look at Popular Trends to Incorporate into Your Wedding Dress
With months, if not years, of planning your big day, you may feel a tad bit overwhelmed once the days leading up to your celebration actually arrive. This could leave you feeling exhausted, which will certainly show among your face.
However, with some tips, you can ensure that you glow on your special day, just as you should! Would you like to discover what these tips are? If so, be sure to continue reading, as Lily’s Bridal & Prom Boutique has gathered them for you:
- Body Hydration. Drinking plenty of water is important! Water does so much good for your body, and your skin. Ensure that you are staying well-hydrated the days leading up to your wedding, and on the big day too. Water certainly does wonders!
- Skin Hydration. Not only does your interior need to stay hydrated, but your exterior too! Invest in vetted facial and body creams, to ensure that your skin is glowing on your big day. After all, no bride wants dry skin for their grand debut down the aisle. However, don’t try any new products right before your wedding, as you wouldn’t want to encounter an allergic reaction to a product.
- Foundation. What would makeup be without foundation? However, not just any foundation will do! Every bride has their own skin type, and discovering the best foundation for yours is of importance. From liquid to powder, you certainly have an array of options. So, it’s best to meet with a makeup artist to know which one best complements you personally. With the right foundation, you can rock you look for your walk down the aisle, allowing you to hide those circles or bags that may be under your eyes.
- Highlighter. A great way to achieve a lovely bridal glow among your face is to highlight it! Cosmetics such as shimmering skin perfectors are wonderful, regardless of your skin type or tone. With a fluffy brush, you can accentuate your cheek bones with highlighting powder, allowing you to showcase a beautiful shimmer and shine on your special day.
- Setting Spray. You will want to maintain your bridal style throughout your entire big day! Therefore, you will want to invest in a setting spray to ensure that the glow of your makeup doesn’t fade. With a setting spray, your makeup will stay in place, just as it should, letting you have confidence that you will glow throughout the entire evening.
Every bride should exude a radiant glow on her wedding day! These are just a few tips to ensure that you do.
View Tips for Choosing Your Bridesmaids for Your Wedding Day
In addition to bridal beauty, you will also need a gown! If you are ready to discover your wedding dress in Baltimore, Maryland, please contact us here at Lily’s Bridal & Prom Boutique. With many Baltimore wedding dresses to choose from, we would be honored to pair you with yours.
Photo Source: https://unsplash.com/ – Valerie Elash