Are you planning on using a Stylist to do your hair and make up for your wedding day? Before you sign your contract with the stylist we suggest you have the following questions answered.
1. How long have you been doing hair and makeup for weddings?
2. Is there a fee for a trial?
3. What does your fee include?
4. How many brides and bridal parties will you book on the same day?
5. Do you have a back up plan just in case you are not able to make it on my wedding day?
6. What type of products will you be using on my hair and face?
7. Do you have references I can contact?
8. Do you have a portfolio I can review?
9. Will you provide me with a schedule for the day? What time to arrive? When will the process start, etc?
10. Will I sign a contract?
We strongly suggest you have these questions answered and once you feel 100% confident in your Hair/Make Up Artist then book the date and sign the contract.