Planning your wedding also means planning your honeymoon. One of the reasons you have a honeymoon is to recharge your body and mind after all the months spent planning your wedding. You and your husband/wife get to spend the much needed precious time together. But your honeymoon does not have to break the bank. You can have your dream honeymoon and save by following a few of our suggestions
1. Travel in the off/low season. Find out when your destination isn’t as popular. Your resort could be up to 50% off. Not to mention flights could be cheaper too.
2. Register for your honeymoon. Great sites such as honeyfund.com and honeymoonwishes.com can allow your guests to contribute to different parts of your trip.
3. Use those miles you have from your bonus credit cards. Use them for flights, hotels, and cars. But remember they are limited so book early.
4. Book early and you may get a deal from the hotel or a cruise line. Booking up to 6 months in advance could get you a free room upgrade, free airfare, onboard credit, or all 3.
5. Opt for an all-inclusive resort. You will only pay what you were quoted. This will inclulde all of your meals, drinks, and gratuities. Some times activities are included as well.
6. You can save a bundle by booking airfare, accommodations, car, and tours all at one time. Look for packages.
7. Carry on your luggage or limit your checked in luggage.
8. Have a hotel reception and receive free stays at any location. When you spend a specific dollar amount most hotels offer free nights stay at any of their locations.
9. Check out ebates.com. You can earn cash by visiting this site before booking hotel reservations.
10. Register at Groupon.com and receive special deals for getaways